Real-time curancy conversion, puchase based on your location
NFT Registered via The Fine Art Ledger's Ethereum blockchain
1 auf Lager
Inventar auf dem Weg
Hand painted oil on birch panel with a micro-layer clay ground hand vanished. This painting comes in a hand carved, hand finished, hand waxed by the artist mahogany frame. Its stunning. Painted in 2019 in the Texas studio.
Painting Size: 36in" x 48in" (91.44cm x 121.92cm")
Framed Size: 48in" x 60in" (121.92cm" x 152.4cm")
Original 1 of 1
Signed on the face and back
Certificate of authenticity
Limited edition giclée printon the finest archival hot press cotton rag paper with hand torn edges coming soon
Please note: This piece comes framed and is part of the work. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for framed work to ship. If you would like to expedite shipping for a framed item, please add the details to the notes field during checkout and we will contact you.
Each print in this edition will come with an embedded NFC chip which is registered through the Fine Art Ledger's platform which tracks authenticity and the prints provenance
Shortly after purchase the buyer will receive a notification from Robert Santoré via the Fine Art Ledger transferring ownership of the print to the buyer.
In addition each print can be verified via advanced AI image recognition and also by holding any smart phone to the bottom right corner of the print. This will activate the tracking and display a unique secure URL displaying the art works registration, authenticity and provenance.
PLEASE NOTE: UNFRAMED PIECES ARE USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 WEEKS FOR FRAMED WORK TO SHIP.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXPEDITE SHIPPING FOR A FRAMED ITEM, PLEASE ADD THE DETAILS TO THE NOTES FIELD DURING CHECKOUT
• You will receive shipping notification via email and sms text with tracking information.
• All works are shipped flat in a cardboard portfolio or rolled in rectangular eco-friendly (included in shipping fee).
• We offer different shipping options: Fedex, DHL, USPS, UPS
• Shipping fees are calculated according to weight, volume of the purchase and the address of delivery.
• Shipping, customs duties and taxes are at the buyer's expense. From the time the artwork leaves the premises of the gallery, the buyer is liable for insurance of the work and third-party individuals. Shipping flat, including cardboard portfolio.