Capital Again 1989/2020
- Real-time curancy conversion, puchase based on your location
- Worldwide shipping
- Eco-friendly packaging
- NFT Registered via The Fine Art Ledger's Ethereum blockchain
- Low stock - 2 items left
- Inventory on the way
Hand painted limited edition mono-print on the finest archival hot press cotton rag paper with hand torn edges.
Each one is slightly different and is an original on it's own. First painted in 2019 in the Texas studio ending in January of 2021.
- Unframed: 42" x 42" (106.68cm x 106.68cm")
- Framed: 44" x 44" (116.84cm x 116.84cm")
- Signed and dated
- 3 artist proofs total
- 25 works in the giclée edition
- Certificate of authenticity
- Dated 2019 edition
- Shipping extra
There are a total of 3 artists proofs and 25 hand painted giclée each original with their own characteristics is slight variations in color and brushstroke.
ABOUT "CAPITAL AGAIN"
"Capital Again 1989/2020" is based on the oil painting of the same name that was originally painted in the Los Angeles studio in 1989. The dome pictured in the work is of a building site in Newport Beach California and resembled the construction and razing of the capital building in Washington DC. This is an editorial statement of our current political climate. Are we building a nation or are we tearing it down?
Ironically enough, at the time I owned a trucking company in Southern California and the steel used in this construction, my trucks were responsible for delivering. I was struck at the time with the current theme of the work and reintroduced it again in 2020.
This Giclee 2/100. There are a total of 3 artist proofs and an a giclee edition of 100.
View size options | Contact us for a custom size
Please note: Unframed pieces are usually shipped within 24 hours of order. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for framed work to ship. If you would like to expedite shipping for a framed item, please add the details to the notes field during checkout.
Robert Santoré has teamed up with The Fine Art Ledger.
Each print in this edition will come with an embedded NFC chip which is registered through the Fine Art Ledger's platform which tracks authenticity and the prints provenance
Shortly after purchase the buyer will receive a notification from Robert Santoré via the Fine Art Ledger transferring ownership of the print to the buyer.
In addition each print can be verified via advanced AI image recognition and also by holding any smart phone to the bottom right corner of the print. This will activate the tracking and display a unique secure URL displaying the art works registration, authenticity and provenance.
PLEASE NOTE: UNFRAMED PIECES ARE USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 WEEKS FOR FRAMED WORK TO SHIP.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXPEDITE SHIPPING FOR A FRAMED ITEM, PLEASE ADD THE DETAILS TO THE NOTES FIELD DURING CHECKOUT
• You will receive shipping notification via email and sms text with tracking information.
• All works are shipped flat in a cardboard portfolio or rolled in rectangular eco-friendly (included in shipping fee).
• We offer different shipping options: Fedex, DHL, USPS, UPS
• Shipping fees are calculated according to weight, volume of the purchase and the address of delivery.
• Shipping, customs duties and taxes are at the buyer's expense. From the time the artwork leaves the premises of the gallery, the buyer is liable for insurance of the work and third-party individuals. Shipping flat, including cardboard portfolio.
• Select applicable taxes option | shipping costs calculated at checkout.
• EU customers are subject to Belgian VAT.
• For customers outside the EU, local taxes and duty fees may apply and are at your expense.
• Taxes option (EU or non European Union) and shipping destination must match.