Real-time curancy conversion, puchase based on your location
NFT Registered via The Fine Art Ledger's Ethereum blockchain
5 auf Lager
Inventar auf dem Weg
Hand printed by the artist and hand embellished skateboards based on the monumental painting "At The Base Of The Madonna"
This edition includes 5 individual skateboard decks which comprise a single work.
EDITION SIZE: Total of 20 in this one time closed edition release which include: • Uniquely Hand Embellished: 5 • Edition: 15
MEDIUM: • 8.5″ wide x 32.46″ long, 14.25″ wheelbase, Mellow concave, Skateboard deck with custom bottom print by the artist. Standard skateboard shape made with 7 plys of premium Canadian/American maple, cold pressed with skateboard specific glue; the ingredients that make a professional skateboard deck! Mellow = approx 19.25°nose and 18.5°tail with a medium center concave. Kick starts further from truck holes.
• Uniquely Hand Embellished: 5,The bottom surface of each skateboard deck silkscreen with100% archival inks with a protective clear coat varnish is hand-finished and embellished by the artist in oil and enamels defining and adding detail throughout to make each work truly unique.
• Edition: 10, The bottom surface of each skateboard deck silkscreen with 100% archival inks with a protective clear coat varnish.
DIMENSIONS: • Each Skateboard Deck : 8.5” x 32.46” in (21.59cm x 82.4484cm) • Total Size:54.5” x 32.46” in (21.59cm x 138.43cm) This takes into consideration 3" (7.62cm) spacing between each deck.
FINISHING: • Signed, dated and numbered • The work will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity hand signed by the artist as well as a certificate of Authenticity generated by The Fine Art Ledger and NFC chip integrated into the the Fine Art Ledger's NFC blockchain. • Trucks & wheels not included
Each print in this edition will come with an embedded NFC chip which is registered through the Fine Art Ledger's platform which tracks authenticity and the prints provenance
Shortly after purchase the buyer will receive a notification from Ross-Sutton Publishing via the Fine Art Ledger transferring ownership of the print to the buyer.
In addition each print can be verified via advanced AI image recognition and also by holding any smart phone to the bottom right corner of the print. This will activate the tracking and display a unique secure URL displaying the art works registration, authenticity and provenance.
PLEASE NOTE: UNFRAMED PIECES ARE USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 WEEKS FOR FRAMED WORK TO SHIP.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXPEDITE SHIPPING FOR A FRAMED ITEM, PLEASE ADD THE DETAILS TO THE NOTES FIELD DURING CHECKOUT
• All works are shipped flat in a cardboard portfolio or rolled in rectangular eco-friendly (included in shipping fee).
• We offer different shipping options: Fedex, DHL, USPS, UPS
• Shipping fees are calculated according to weight, volume of the purchase and the address of delivery.
• Shipping, customs duties and taxes are at the buyer's expense. From the time the artwork leaves the premises of the gallery, the buyer is liable for insurance of the work and third-party individuals. Shipping flat, including cardboard portfolio.