2022 is shaping up to be an exciting and busy year ahead. Sign up, (we never share your information) to receive information and invitations to what's around the corner and coming next!
Fast Food 2020 Print Edition ©2020. Intended as one piece and to be displayed in order. Hand painted varnish on Giclée printed on the finest acid free archival hot press cotton rag paper. Limited to an edition of 10
Click here to see the large monumental oil painting this edition is based on.
Robert Santoré has teamed up with The Fine Art Ledger.
Each print in this edition will come with an embedded NFC chip which is registered through the Fine Art Ledger's platform which tracks authenticity and the prints provenance
Shortly after purchase the buyer will receive a notification from Robert Santoré via the Fine Art Ledger transferring ownership of the print to the buyer.
In addition each print can be verified via advanced AI image recognition and also by holding any smart phone to the bottom right corner of the print. This will activate the tracking and display a unique secure URL displaying the art works registration, authenticity and provenance.
PLEASE NOTE: UNFRAMED PIECES ARE USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 WEEKS FOR FRAMED WORK TO SHIP.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXPEDITE SHIPPING FOR A FRAMED ITEM, PLEASE ADD THE DETAILS TO THE NOTES FIELD DURING CHECKOUT
• You will receive shipping notification via email and sms text with tracking information.
• All works are shipped flat in a cardboard portfolio or rolled in rectangular eco-friendly (included in shipping fee).
• We offer different shipping options: Fedex, DHL, USPS, UPS
• Shipping fees are calculated according to weight, volume of the purchase and the address of delivery.
• Shipping, customs duties and taxes are at the buyer's expense. From the time the artwork leaves the premises of the gallery, the buyer is liable for insurance of the work and third-party individuals. Shipping flat, including cardboard portfolio.
• Select applicable taxes option | shipping costs calculated at checkout.
• EU customers are subject to Belgian VAT.
• For customers outside the EU, local taxes and duty fees may apply and are at your expense.
• Taxes option (EU or non European Union) and shipping destination must match.