Real-time curancy conversion, puchase based on your location
NFT Registered via The Fine Art Ledger's Ethereum blockchain
Low stock - 1 item left
Inventory on the way
Study for “AND I DON'T KNOW HOW I SURVIVED THOSE DAYS” DYPTICH Each 24 x 24in (60.96 x 60.96cm) TOTAL 24 x 48in (60.96 x 121.92cm)
Recently displayed at The California Heritage Museum in Santa Monica, California
Oil over gouache & egg tempera, industrial enamel on wood panel with 18ct gold leaf sides. Back (not shown) 18ct gold leaf, blue jay feathers, green scarab beetles, vintage sugar spoons, tresure map (its real) encased in paraffin wax.
Painted in the Manhattan studio.
Certificate of authenticity hand signed by the artist
The work will be accompanied with NFC Chip & NFT via certificate of authenticity generated by The Fine Art Ledger
View size options | Contact us for a custom size Please note: Unframed pieces are usually shipped within 24 hours of order. Please allow 3 to 4 weeks for framed work to ship. If you would like to expedite shipping for a framed item, please add the details to the notes field during checkout.
Each print in this edition will come with an embedded NFC chip which is registered through the Fine Art Ledger's platform which tracks authenticity and the prints provenance
Shortly after purchase the buyer will receive a notification from Robert Santoré via the Fine Art Ledger transferring ownership of the print to the buyer.
In addition each print can be verified via advanced AI image recognition and also by holding any smart phone to the bottom right corner of the print. This will activate the tracking and display a unique secure URL displaying the art works registration, authenticity and provenance.
PLEASE NOTE: UNFRAMED PIECES ARE USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 WEEKS FOR FRAMED WORK TO SHIP.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXPEDITE SHIPPING FOR A FRAMED ITEM, PLEASE ADD THE DETAILS TO THE NOTES FIELD DURING CHECKOUT
• You will receive shipping notification via email and sms text with tracking information.
• All works are shipped flat in a cardboard portfolio or rolled in rectangular eco-friendly (included in shipping fee).
• We offer different shipping options: Fedex, DHL, USPS, UPS
• Shipping fees are calculated according to weight, volume of the purchase and the address of delivery.
• Shipping, customs duties and taxes are at the buyer's expense. From the time the artwork leaves the premises of the gallery, the buyer is liable for insurance of the work and third-party individuals. Shipping flat, including cardboard portfolio.