PAN AM 69 Pacific Blue
- Real-time curancy conversion, puchase based on your location
- Worldwide shipping
- Eco-friendly packaging
- NFT Registered via The Fine Art Ledger's Ethereum blockchain
- Magazzino basso, 1 articolo rimasto
- Inventario in arrivo
Hand printed by the artist silk screen and hand painted industrial and military enamels, hand printed and painted on the finest 100% acid free cotton rag paper with hand torn edges. Produced in the Texas studio.
EDITION SIZE: Total of 26 in this one time release which include:
• Original: 1
• Uniquely Hand Embellished: 10
• Edition: 15
• Original: Silkscreen and military & industrial enamels on 100% acid free cotton rag, 225 gsm/15 mil textured matte, museum quality paper produced by Crane & Co., makers of fine specialty papers since 180 mounted onto the finest Belgian linen.
• Uniquely Hand Embellished: 10, the surface of each "PAN AM 69 Blue No 1" hand embellished print has been hand-finished by the artist in military and industrial enamels defining and adding detail throughout to make each work unique. Each on 100% acid free cotton rag, 225 gsm/15 mil textured matte, museum quality paper produced by Crane & Co., makers of fine specialty papers since 1801.
• Edition: Archival inks 100% acid free cotton rag, 225 gsm/15 mil textured matte, museum quality paper produced by Crane & Co., makers of fine specialty papers since 1801.
• Unframed: 40” x 80” in / 101.6cm x 203.2cm
• Framed: 48” x 88” in / 121.92cm x 223.52cm
• Signed, dated and numbered.
• The work will be accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity hand signed by the artist as well as a certificate of Authenticity generated by The Fine Art Ledger
• November 22, 2021
Robert Santoré has teamed up with The Fine Art Ledger.
Each print in this edition will come with an embedded NFC chip which is registered through the Fine Art Ledger's platform which tracks authenticity and the prints provenance
Shortly after purchase the buyer will receive a notification from Robert Santoré via the Fine Art Ledger transferring ownership of the print to the buyer.
In addition each print can be verified via advanced AI image recognition and also by holding any smart phone to the bottom right corner of the print. This will activate the tracking and display a unique secure URL displaying the art works registration, authenticity and provenance.
PLEASE NOTE: UNFRAMED PIECES ARE USUALLY SHIPPED WITHIN 24 HOURS OF ORDER. PLEASE ALLOW 3 TO 4 WEEKS FOR FRAMED WORK TO SHIP.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO EXPEDITE SHIPPING FOR A FRAMED ITEM, PLEASE ADD THE DETAILS TO THE NOTES FIELD DURING CHECKOUT
• You will receive shipping notification via email and sms text with tracking information.
• All works are shipped flat in a cardboard portfolio or rolled in rectangular eco-friendly (included in shipping fee).
• We offer different shipping options: Fedex, DHL, USPS, UPS
• Shipping fees are calculated according to weight, volume of the purchase and the address of delivery.
• Shipping, customs duties and taxes are at the buyer's expense. From the time the artwork leaves the premises of the gallery, the buyer is liable for insurance of the work and third-party individuals. Shipping flat, including cardboard portfolio.
• Select applicable taxes option | shipping costs calculated at checkout.
• EU customers are subject to Belgian VAT.
• For customers outside the EU, local taxes and duty fees may apply and are at your expense.
• Taxes option (EU or non European Union) and shipping destination must match.